PMB Services is committed to projects that are near and dear to its heart !
Located in the Vallée du Loir, PMB Services supports several local cultural associations:
- the association Bouge ton Bled organizes every year, since 2007, the Kampagn'Arts Festival in a friendly and conducive environment to discoveries. Labelled as an eco-responsible event for the Centre-Val de Loire region in 2017, this festival is primarily intended for families and open to everyone. PMB Services is, since 2012, the first private partner with the Centre E. Leclerc based in Montval-sur-Loir ;
- the association Val de Luynes Evenements organizes every summer the Festival de Théâtre en Val de Luynes. This outdoor festival welcomes every year more than 2500 spectators in heritage sites of the Vallée du Loir;
- In August, the Union cyclo-touriste Saint-Paterne Saint-Racan (UCTSPC) gathers cycling passionates and retro trend lovers around a bike ride to explore charming villages in the Pays du Racan, surrounded by castles, forests and orchards.
PMB Services also sponsors two sports associations:
- Les Caïmans, American football team of le Mans
- Le COC Athlétisme, the Château-du-Loir sports club
PMB Services is fully aware of the importance of collaborative work and knowledge sharing in the performing arts. For that reason, PMB Services is a partner of the 2018 edition of the convention of the International Associations of Libraries, Museaums, Arhives and Documentation Centres of the Performing Arts (SIBMAS).
Its vocation is to promote research in the various fields of the performing arts, to facilitate relations between its members and the sharing of resources concerning their collections.
PMB Services is also sensitive to issues related to the economy and the dynamism of the Vallée du Loir territory and takes part in events supporting employment.
For example, PMB Services is a member of the Association des entreprises du Val de Loir (AEVL) and of the Loirtech collective, which aims to boost the ecosystem of the Loir-Lucé-Bercé region, notably through the creation of a digital school initiated by Florent Tétart (Innovation Director, PMB Services). To find out more